Friday 19 November 2010

ROCKSTARS

I have never been a huge fan of 30 Seconds to Mars i think the songs they release are pretty good but the album fillers are just that album fillers recorded so they have just enough material to release a full length album, and their videos in my opinion have always been long winded for no real reason. Which brings me to the Video that sits in this post for the song "Closer To The Edge" its things like this that make me want to be a Rockstar, its why i love the music industry, its one of the reasons i get up in the morning because clips like this inspire me to be better at whatever the hell i am doing, its the reason i played in bands for so many years even though deep down i knew i was never going to be good enough to "make it" i always wanted to try and if i could i would try all over again, Because to me there is nothing better than an incredible live performance, What im trying to say is this is the best music video i have seen in a very very long time, and Jared Leto you are my new Hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment